Jet is a third party Transformers homage to the 1985 Generation 1 Decepticon Ramjet created by iGear.
Jet is the first release of the iGear Fighter Team set.
According to his tech specs Jet is very strong, fast, tough and brave. His firepower is above average too.
Jet was first teased online by iGear in July 2010.
Jet was released in May 2011.
Jet, Elergy and Attack were featured at the TFcon 2011 third party panel.
In July 2013 iGear opened preorders for a new production run of Attack, Elegy and Jet. They stated that if there were enough preorders in 60 days they would produce the jets, if not they would refund the preorders.
- Jet review at TFW2005 by payton34
- Jet review on Youtube by peaugh
- Jet review on Youtube by TofuRobots
Jet appears in the comic story included with his toy. With the war over, Jet and Attack are flying over the desert when they see some Earth natives. Jet approaches the humans and asks if they want his autograph.
- iGear PP03J Jet (2011)
- A third party Transformer mold created by iGear, remolded from Masterpiece Starscream. Comes with labels, a comic and a collector card. The last page of the comic teases the upcoming Medical Specialist and Weapon Specialist toys.
- Limited to 500 pieces.
- Reprolabels Masterpiece Coneheads (2011)
- A set of labels intended to make Jet look more like Generaton 1 Ramjet.
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/igear-mp-pp03j-masterpiece-not-ramjet-1st-look-170170/?catid=searchresults&searchid=13357
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzP9TREiah8
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/igear.toys/posts/606231136085542?comment_id=6179529&offset=0&total_comments=44¬if_t=share_reply
- ↑ http://www.reprolabels.com/Binaltech/mpconeheads.php